Become a leading change maker.
Why study this programme?
This programme is predominantly built on the idea that strategic firm behaviour such as investments in innovation and foreign market entry are what make people, firms and industries successful. Here, you will focus on phenomena that pose constant challenges and opportunities, phenomena like new technologies, shifting consumer preferences, economic crises and innovation. In short: a unique programme in the heart of society.
The Strategy Economics specialisation gives you the academic and practical preparation to work in a variety of sectors and positions.
- Official CROHO name
- M Economics and Business
- Programme name
- Strategy Economics
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15,600 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Everyone who studies in the academic year 2021-2022 will receive a €1,084 discount on the regular tuition fees mentioned above. This applies to both the statutory fee and the institutional fee (also for international students). Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information.