Why this research?
Young people are extensively using digital media technologies. This provides a unique opportunity to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) for empowering smart, healthy and happy young media users.
What does our research yield?
Our research investigates how to apply AI and data science techniques on rich and diverse datasets to understand the complexities of communication and predict human behaviours. Simultaneously, we aim to develop AI-powered digital interventions that assist young media users in obtaining a healthy and sustainable lifestyle and living environment.
- Michel Klein (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
- Mai Chin A Paw (Amsterdam UMC)
- Wessel Kraaij (Universiteit Leiden)
- Erasmus Initiative Augmented Humanity With AI (AHWAI)
- Erasmus Centre for Data Analytics (ECDA)
- New Momentum
- Behavioural Science Institute