Master Open Day
Visit the Master Open Day on 27 March to get acquainted with our campus and learn about our master programmes.
Find out about our master programmes
Choose the master programme that suits you best
A master programme of Erasmus University Rotterdam offers you the opportunity to specialise in the area that suits you best. You will take your first steps on the job market and explore what lies beyond the horizon. Choose a master programme of Erasmus University Rotterdam, and realize your ambitions.
At the Master Open Day, you can find out about nearly all master programmes. You can attend presentations about the master programmes. Students and alumni will be available to answer your questions.
The Master Open Day is meant for:
- Students from Erasmus University Rotterdam who want to find out about the master programmes that other faculties and schools offer
- Students from other universities who want to find out about the master programmes that Erasmus University Rotterdam offers
- HBO students who want to find out about the master programmes that Erasmus University Rotterdam offers
The Master Open Day will take place on:
Tuesday 27 March 2018
18:00 - 22:00 hrs
Woudestein campus, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
The Master Open Day will offer:
- Presentations about nearly all master programmes. The presentations provide more insight into the master programmes.
- Information stands of the faculties and schools. You can visit the information stands for more information about admission procedures, application procedures, and pre-master programmes.
|18.00 - 22.00||Presentations master programmes|
|18.00 - 22.00||Information fair|
Because of heavy traffic and limited parking, we recommend that you use public transportation to get to the Master Open Day.
Getting to Erasmus University Rotterdam
Stories of visitors
"There are so many nice masters, it’s going to be hard choosing one"
“In June, I graduated in business administration at EUR and I’m doing an internship in Amsterdam, in a marketing team. Really to find out whether I’d find marketing interesting to do as a master. They also have an innovation department there and that appeals to me too. So I haven’t decided. There are so many interesting subjects. I’ve just been to a session about media and business and that was fascinating too.”
“They all interest me, so it’s going to be hard.”
“I’m from Moldavia and fortunately I quickly felt at home here in Rotterdam. I’m now doing economics, but I’ll soon have to choose a master. I have at least ten brochures of masters which appeal to me. I’ve now selected four of the most interesting. Behavioural economics, marketing, financial economics and accounting. All completely different. One is about figures and finances, the others much more about people. They all interest me, so it’s going to be hard.”
“I still have room for an extra master.”
“At the moment, I’m studying psychology in Rotterdam. Then I want to do a master in labour and organisational psychology. That’s a good fit. But maybe I’ll do another master as well. To broaden my horizon. I’ve just been to a session about media, culture and society. Really interesting but not directly related to psychology. Who knows. I’ve still got time.”