The Holland Scholarship at Erasmus University College (EUC) is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area who want to do their bachelor at EUC. The scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University College.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. The amount will be transferred in two instalments (November 2019 and February 2020) after you have paid the full tuition fee amount.
- You have applied for the bachelor’s programme Liberal Arts & Sciences at Erasmus University College for 2019-2020;
- You meet the application criteria to study at EUC;
- Your (only) nationality is non-EEA and therefore you need to pay the non-EEA tuition fee;
- You have never before studied at a university in the Netherlands;
- You have achieved excellent study results in your secondary education. This means a final grade point average of at least grade 8.0 (or the 80%-equivalent of the top score) during your prior education.
The application deadline for the Holland Scholarship is 1 May 2019.
How to apply
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship by taking the following steps:
- Complete your application for Erasmus University College by following the regular procedure, honoring the application deadlines (1 December 2018 or 15 April 2019).
- Complete the Holland Scholarship application form, explaining your current financial situation, a financial plan how you will finance year 1, 2 and 3 of the EUC programme.
Email it to the Scholarship Committee: email@example.com before 1 May 2019.
Students will be notified of the Scholarship Committee's decision before 1 June 2019.
The scholarship will only be rewarded when you start with the same programme for which you have applied and for which you have received admission.
Grantees agree to assist EUC’s Marketing, Recruitment, Admission & Integration team in the role of Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year.