The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to study at EUC. The scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and EUC.
The scholarship amounts to € 5.000 and will be paid in ten monthly installments in your first year at EUC.
- You have applied for the Liberal Arts & Sciences Bachelor programme at EUC for the academic year 2020-2021.
- You are a non-EEA national, not holding another EEA nationality.
- You have never before studied at an educational institution in The Netherlands.
- You are an excellent student, as apparent from your secondary school grades. Your average grade is equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8,0 on a grading scale of 1 to 10.
How to apply
To apply for the Holland Scholarship you have to:
- submit your application for the Liberal Arts & Sciences Bachelor programme by the regular application deadline (15 January 2020) or by the late application deadline (15 April 2020)
- submit your application for the Holland Scholarship by 15 April 2020
You will be informed about the decision of the Scholarship Committee by 15 May 2020.
The Holland Scholarship can only be granted if you enroll in the Liberal Arts & Sciences Bachelor programme. The Holland Scholarship is granted for one year and can only be received once.
Grantees agree to assist EUC’s Marketing & Recruitment team in the role of Ambassador with promotional and support activities during the academic year.