Current facets (Pre-Master)
On this page you will find different ways of getting more information about the courses offered by Erasmus University College:
- A detailed overview of all EUC courses can be found on the online Course Guide. You can find course descriptions, learning objectives, instructional methods, information about grading, and much more.
- For a graphical overview of the courses you can take per quad, as well as an example curriculum, please download the EUC Course Overview.
- If you would like to see an overview of all courses offered by EUC, as well as the EUC Majors they are part of, please consult the EUC Course Catalogue.
Please note that we use the following abbreviations:
- ACC = Academic Core
- INT = Interdepartemental
- LSC = Life Sciences
- SBS = Social & Behavioural Sciences
- HUM = Humanities
- ECB = Economics & Business
Please note that some of the courses on 200-/300-Level have entry requirements. If you have a specific query regarding such a matter please contact the Office of Student and Educational Affairs.