Cursus Corporate Branding
10 – 12 February 2020
In this masterclass, you will learn how to tackle challenges that corporate brands face, such as disruptive technologies, social media, market globalisation, and demands from customers and stakeholders to behave more ethically.
In this interconnected, increasingly transparent and dynamic context, companies demand that senior managers understand how to build internally driven authentic and ethical corporate brands. And these brands must embrace influence from stakeholders and co-creation. You will learn how to lead the building process for a strong and enduring corporate brand that gives focus to the entire organisation, and aligns its diverse stakeholders towards sustained value creation.
In this three-day programme, you will:
- see a corporate brand as a portfolio of meanings in a complex ecosystem that needs to be consistently managed – while accepting an increasing loss of managerial control over the corporate brand
- explore how to develop a corporate brand identity and nurture it so that it becomes enduring – you’ll discover how a well-defined and shared corporate brand identity aligns brand and communication strategies, as well as business and innovation strategies
- learn how an authentic and enduring identity, as well as an inspiring brand vision, are needed to build a strong corporate brand
- explore how to align identity and vision with brand communications and experience – and we underline the key role that corporate culture and organisational structure play in bringing a corporate brand strategy to life
- learn the meaning of storytelling and how to invest in story-building
- investigate how to diagnose, prioritise and manage a brand portfolio, and how to choose the brand architecture that maximises its value.
Who should attend?
The masterclass is designed for experienced professionals in the field of: corporate communication, public affairs, general management and consultancy.
This executive-level masterclass offers professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
10 – 12 February 2020
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University | Corporate Communication Centre
- Media en communicatie
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, contact programme manager Susanna Marco: https://www.rsm.nl/research/centres/corporate-communication-centre/contact/