Cursus Reputation Management
29 – 31 October
Organisations with a strong reputation are better able to attract the best and most appropriate stakeholders such as customers, investors and employees. So it makes sense that organisations attach great importance to building, maintaining and protecting their corporate reputation.
This three-day masterclass provides a comprehensive overview of the latest academic knowledge and best practices for managing reputations. You will also learn how to apply this in practice so you have the ability and confidence to influence decisions at board level, and keep reputation at the top of the executive agenda.
After completing the programme, you will:
- be able to explain the differences between identity, image and reputation
- have a basic understanding of the systems approach to reputation
- be able to define the capabilities essential for the successful building of reputation
- understand the link between corporate communication and reputation-building efforts
- have a greater appreciation of societal expectations of organisations, the pressures for consistency between actions and words, and the personal responsibility of leaders for transparency and openness.
Who should attend?
The masterclass is designed for experienced professionals in the field of: corporate communication, public affairs, general management and consultancy.
This executive-level masterclass offers professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
29 – 31 October
- Exclusief 21% BTW
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University | Corporate Communication Centre
- Media en communicatie
- Cursus | Masterclass | Workshop | Executive programma
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: https://www.rsm.nl/executive-education/open-programmes/programmes/corporate-communication/reputation-management/overview/