Cursus Strategic Communication
24 – 26 September
One of the most important leadership decisions is the strategic one that guides organisations to a desired future state. The stakes are high: companies rise and fall easily, especially in this turbulent time of digital transformation.
In this three-day masterclass, you will be led into the domain of strategic leaders at organisations’ corporate level to get the board talking about key concepts such as positioning, the advantage of being a parent company, and globalisation. These concepts will then be related to the digital reality, and you will explore the consequences for your corporate communication.
After completing the programme, you will:
- have a better understanding of organisational strategy and strategic issues
- know your own preferences and perspectives on strategic issues
- be able to identify and understand relevant technological innovations
- be able to discuss the consequences of digital transformation for your own organisation
- find opportunities for business model innovation
- be more aware of personal development opportunities towards strategic leadership positions.
Who should attend?
The masterclass is designed for experienced professionals in the field of: corporate communication, public affairs, general management and consultancy.
This executive-level masterclass offers professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
24 – 26 September
- Exclusief 21% BTW
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University | Corporate Communication Centre
- Media en communicatie
- Cursus | Masterclass | Workshop | Executive programma
This is a programme of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: https://www.rsm.nl/executive-education/open-programmes/programmes/corporate-communication/strategic-communication/overview/