The Health Economics group is part of the Department of Applied Economics at Erasmus University and the Labor, Health, Education and Development Group at Tinbergen Institute.
- 11 October 2018 – Stefanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder (Bristol, ESE) – 12:15-13:15 – room H10-31
- 29 November 2018 – Pedro Rosa Dias (Imperial College London) – 12:00-13:00 – room H12-30
- 6 December 2018 – Natascha Wagner (ISS - Erasmus University Rotterdam) – 12:15-13:15 – room H10-31
- 13 December 2018 – Sebastian Fleitas (University of Leuven) – 12:00-13:00 – room H12-30
- 20 December 2018 – Adam Oliver (LSE) – 12:00-13:00 – room 12-30
Read more about our seminars >>
Recent and forthcoming publications
- Bago d’Uva, T., O. O’Donnell and E. van Doorslaer, (2018). Who can predict their own demise? Heterogeneity in the accuracy and value of longevity expectations. Journal of the Economics of Ageing, forthcoming.
- French, E.B. et al. (2017). End-Of-Life Medical Spending In Last Twelve Months Of Life Is Lower Than Previously Reported. Health Affairs 36, no.7 (2017):1211-1217.
- Hsieh, C.S. and H. van Kippersluis (2017). Smoking Initiation: Peers and Personality, Quantitative Economics, forthcoming.
- Koc, H. and H. van Kippersluis (2017). Thought for Food: Understanding Educational Disparities in Diet. Journal of Human Capital, forthcoming.
- Palali, A. and J.C. van Ours, Love conquers all but nicotine; spousal peer effects on the decision to quit smoking, Health Economics, forthcoming.
- Ravesteijn, B., H. van Kippersluis, and E. van Doorslaer (2017). The Wear and Tear on Health: What is the Role of Occupation? Health Economics, forthcoming.
- Van Kippersluis, H. and C.A. Rietveld (2017). Pleiotropy-robust Mendelian Randomization. International Journal of Epidemiology forthcoming.
Read more about our publications >>