New working papers
- Van Kippersluis, H. and N. Rietveld (2017). "Beyond Plausibly Exogenous", Tinbergen Institute Discussion Paper #17-096.
- Garcia-Gomez, P. et al. (2017), "Interactions Between Financial Incentives and Health in the Early Retirement Decision", Tinbergen Institute Discussion Paper # 17-044.
- Rossouw, L. et al. (2017), "Poor Health Reporting? Using Vignettes to Recover the Health Gradient by Wealth", Tinbergen Institute Discussion Paper # 17-031.
- Ravesteijn, B. et al. (2017), "The Impact of Later Tracking on Mortality by Parental Income in Finland", Tinbergen Institute Discussion Paper # 17-030.
- De Zwart, P.L. et al. (2016), "Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I’m 64? The Health Impact of Caregiving", Tinbergen Institute Discussion Paper # 16-106.
Recent and forthcoming publications
García-Gómez P, Gielen AC. Mortality effects of containing moral hazard: Evidence from disability insurance reform. Health Economics. 2017;1–16.
- Bago d'Uva, T., O'Donnell, O. and Van Doorslaer, E. (forthcoming). Who Can Predict Their Own Demise? Heterogeneity in the Accuracy and Value of Longevity Expectations. The Journal of the Economics of Ageing.
- French, E.B. et al. (2017). End-Of-Life Medical Spending In Last Twelve Months Of Life Is Lower Than Previously Reported. Health Affairs 36, no.7 (2017):1211-1217.
- Hsieh, C.S. and H. van Kippersluis (2017). Smoking Initiation: Peers and Personality, Quantitative Economics, forthcoming.
- Koc, H. and H. van Kippersluis (2017). Thought for Food: Understanding Educational Disparities in Diet. Journal of Human Capital, forthcoming.
- Palali, A. and J.C. van Ours, Love conquers all but nicotine; spousal peer effects on the decision to quit smoking, Health Economics, forthcoming.
- Ravesteijn, B., H. van Kippersluis, and E. van Doorslaer (2017). The Wear and Tear on Health: What is the Role of Occupation? Health Economics, forthcoming.
- Van Kippersluis, H. and C.A. Rietveld (2017). Pleiotropy-robust Mendelian Randomization. International Journal of Epidemiology forthcoming.
See our list of past publication.