How to apply in Studielink
In order to apply for a master programme it is necessary to register yourself in Studielink. We advise you to keep this page opened in a separate browser while registering in Studielink. Please make sure you fill out all details correctly, for we will use them for your application. Should any details change you will need to change them in Studielink yourself.
Note: Only registering in Studielink is not a valid academic registration. You will also need to apply via the EUR Admissions Portal before 1 May 2018.
Register in Studielink
- Go to www.studielink.nl.
- Request username and password
- Find your password for Studielink in your e-mail. If you do not receive anything, please check your junk e-mail as well.
- If you have any problems with your registration, please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre: +31 10 408 23 23.
Login to Studielink
- Go back to www.studielink.nl.
- Click "Log in". Log in with your username and password
Fill out your personal details
- Enter your personal details.
- You do not have to fill in "O&W correspondence number".
- Enter your address and complete the personal registration.
- Return to your personal Studielink homepage.
- Click in on "New enrolment application".
- If you are registering for a master programme, select "Academic year 2018/2019", "University", "Master or other advanced courses", "Name of the institution".
- If you are registering for a pre-master programme select "Academic year 2018/2019", "University", "Bachelor’s or other non Master programmes", "Name of the institution"
- Choose the Institution "Erasmus University Rotterdam".
- If you are registering for a master programme choose the correct master programme "Accounting, Auditing and Control", “Economics & Business" or "Econometrics & Management Science” depending on your choice. Choose at course type "full-time".
- If you are registering for a pre-master programme choose the correct pre-master programme “Pre-master Accounting, Auditing and Control” or " Pre-master Economics and Business" or "pre-master Econometrics and Management Science (in English)“ depending on your choice. Choose at course type "full-time".
- Add information about your previous education.
- Follow the steps to complete this section.
- Within a few days you will receive your student number via e-mail. The student number will consist of six digits, for example: 123456. Make sure you hold on to this number; you need it for your application and future correspondence!
Check your application
- If you now click “My enrolments” in the left navigation menu, you can see the progress of your application. You can see the status of the required steps in the traffic light model. After you received your admission decision, you will be able to pay your tuition fee via this page.
- Please note: After your registration in Studielink you will receive Studielink messages through e-mail and an ERNA account. These messages are no proof whatsoever of admission to the programme and the university.
- The official admission statement given out by the Erasmus School of Economics is the only proof that you have been admitted to the master programme.
Important! In order to continue to apply via the EUR Admissions Portal you must have a successful Studielink enrollment and a six digit student number.