On this website you can find the application procedure. In order to successfully apply to one of our pre-master programmes please make sure you read the admission requirements carefully prior to your application.
Registration in Studielink
Every student who wants to apply for a programme at the Erasmus School of Economics has to register in Studielink.
Click here for more information about how to register correctly in Studielink. Please make sure you have a registration in studielink before continuing with the rest of the application procedure.
Upload required application documents
After a successful registration in Studielink you will receive an email to the EUR Admissions Portal where you can upload the following required documents:
- Copy of bachelor diploma (if obtained)
- Copy of bachelor grade list
- List of yet to be obtained courses
- Copy of passport or ID
- Proof of sufficient mathematics
- Official statement GPA
If the application was done successfully you will receive a copy of the submitted application in your personal mailbox. Later on in the application process you may be asked to upload a certified copy of your diploma/graduation statement and your final grade list in the Certified Documents Portal.
The Examination Board reviews each individual application and determines whether the level and content of the bachelor degree is sufficient for admission to one of the pre-master programmes
Within 6 weeks of submitting a complete application you will receive the outcome via email.
- Applicants need to check the spam folder in their e-mail inbox to ensure they do not miss out on any important messages from the university. Mails that arrive in the spam folder should be marked as ‘trusted’ to avoid future communication problems.
- Applicants who use a @qq.com email address are requested to use a different email address for their application and future communication with the university because of compatibility problems.
- Please note: Students holding a Dutch residence permit with study purpose, are allowed a maximum term of one academic year to complete the pre-master programme, according to the legislation of the Dutch Immigration Services (IND).
Please have a look on the frequently asked questions page before getting in touch.