International Day

Most non-European students who plan to study in the Netherlands for more than 90 days need to apply for an entry visa and/or Dutch residence permit. Without this specific student visa and/or student residence permit, your enrolment in our university cannot be completed.

The purpose and length of your stay and the nationality in your passport determine the immigration procedure applicable to your situation.

Compare @count study programme

  • @title

    • Duration: @duration
Compare study programmes