The study advisers are the first point of contact for students and prospective students of the school. They can give advice and guidance in a wide range of questions and problems.
For which kind of issues can you contact the study advisers?
- Information and advice about the programmes of Erasmus School of Economics and the curriculum
- Arrangements in case of circumstances that might influence study progress, such as functional impairment severe health problems and personal circumstances and topsports (MyEUR)
- The Binding Study Advice
- Choices in study planning, study progress and study delay
- Advice about writing requests to the Examination Board (myEUR)
- Information about extracurricular activities
Contact and availability
For the open hour and appointment, please check yourself in at the Information desk, E-building ground floor.
Open hours (10 mins)
Contact by phone
Contact by email
Appointment (30 mins)*
Mondays-Fridays at the Information desk in the E Building (ground floor) or via 010-4081380.
* If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. It is recommended to ask your question during the open hours or a consult by phone before you make an appointment with one of the study advisers.
Changes in the availability of the study advisers
Please note there can be daily changes in the availability of the team of Study Advisers and the Information desk. There is a summer schedule for the summer and the university is closed on national holidays.
|27 June||No open hour||Professional Services Day|