What can you contact us for?
- Study planning, progress and delay
- Study & learning methods
- Personal circumstances (including topsports) that influence your studies
- Functional impairments (for example AD(H)D, hearing impairment)
- Changes in the curriculum
- The Binding Study Advice (BSA)
- Advice about requests to the Examination Board
- Workshops and events
- Study skills videos
For more information, please visit the Study advisers page on MyEUR.
Do you have general questions, for example about the different study programmes, regulations or enrolment for tutorials or exams? Please contact the Information Desk.
Are you not studying at Erasmus School of Economics and do you have questions for the study adviser? Please contact the Information Desk. If necessary, they will refer you to us.