Welcome to the website of the Study Advisers of Erasmus School of Economics. The Study Advisers are the first point of contact for students and prospective students of the school. They give advice and guidance when students face circumstances which can influence study progress.
Who are the study advisers?
- ms. R. de Bruijn-Boot MA
- ms. L.C. van Winden MSc
- ms. M. van der Knaap MSc
- mr. M. Duyar
For which kind of issues can you contact the study advisers?
- Information and advice about the programmes of Erasmus School of Economics and the curriculum
- Arrangements in case of circumstances that might influence study progress, such as illness, disabilities (MyEUR), personal circumstances and top sports (MyEUR).
- The Binding Study Advice
- Choices in study planning, study progress and study delay
- Advice about writing requests to the Examination Board
Contact and availability
Open hours (10 min.)
Contact by phone
Appointment (30 min.)
Mon, Wed and Tue from 13.00h - 14.30h
Tue from 10.00h-11.00h
Mon-Thu via Information Desk*
It is recommended to ask your question during the open hours or a consult by phone before you make an appointment with one of the Study Advisers.
* If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Changes in the availability of the study advisers
Please note there can be daily changes in the availability of the team of Study Advisers. There is a summer schedule for the summer and the university is closed on national holidays.