The 2021 Annual Conference of the International Association for Applied Econometrics will be organised and hosted by the Econometric Institute at Erasmus School of Economics in Rotterdam from 22-25 June 2021.
The aim of the IAAE is to advance the education of the public in the subject of econometrics and its applications to a variety of fields in economics, in particular, but not exclusively, by advancing and supporting research in that field, and disseminating the results of such useful research to the public.
The annual conference brings together leading researchers in the field to discuss and debate all aspects of econometrics, covering both its theoretical development and applied uses.
- Francis X. Diebold (University of Pennsylvania)
- Jaap Abbring (Tilburg University)
- Wouter den Haan (London School of Economics)
- Yanqin Fan (University of Washington)
- Yuchi Kitamura (Yale University)
- Juan Rubio-Ramirez (Emory University)
- Enrique Sentana (Center for Monetary and Financial Studies)
- Herman van Dijk (Erasmus University Rotterdam)