Current facets (Events calendar)
- Toni Mora (UIC Barcelona)
- Germán Morales-España (Energy Research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN part of TNO))
The impact of high-quality models and formulations
- Connecting Silos. On linking macroeconomics and finance, and the role of econometrics therein
On Friday, 31 January 2020, Michel van der Wel will publicly accept his appointment as Professor of Econometrics of Macro-Finance...
- On Thursday 6 February 2020, A. Emirmahmutoglu will defend her PhD dissertation, entitled: ‘Misperceptions of Uncertainty and Their Applications to Prevention’.
A. Emirmahmutoglu will defend her PhD dissertation, entitled: ‘Misperceptions of Uncertainty and Their Applications to Prevention’.
Klaas Wassens, Executive Director RSM Part-time Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance programme, will shed a light on his experiences with running a live webinar.
- Register for Student for a Day and experience how it is to study at Erasmus University Rotterdam!
During Student for a Day you will join a student (an ‘Ambassador’) who can tell you all about the bachelor programme of your choice and how it is to study in Rotterdam.
On Thursday, 13 February 2020, Statistics Netherlands (CBS) will publish the first estimate of GDP and employment for Q4, 2019.
- Mujaheed Shaikh (Hertie School Berlin)