Tinbergen Institute Conference 'Bayesian Crowd'
On 24-25 June 2019, Erasmus University Rotterdam will host the 14th Annual Tinbergen Institute Conference in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The theme of this year is “Bayesian Crowd”.
This conference is unique in that it brings together people from different backgrounds (economics, psychology, computer sciences, decision analysis) who work on truth-telling or wisdom of crowds, broadly speaking. It offers two days to mingle and present the latest breakthroughs on Bayesian and behavioral methods to elicit true answers from individuals and crowds.
- David Budescu (Fordham University, United States)
- Anna Dreber Almenberg (Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden)
- Boi Faltings (École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Aurelien Baillon (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Drazen Prelec (MIT)
- Dennie van Dolder (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
- Tong Wang (Erasmus University Rotterdam)