Application and requirements
Current facets (Pre-Master)
To be accepted as a visiting exchange student, you need to check whether your home university holds an exchange contract with Erasmus School of Economics (the exchange coordinator of your home university can provide you of this information). Additionally, you need to have an adequate background in economics and you need to have finished at least one year of your Bachelor’s degree programme.
When applying to our exchange programme, please make sure you have the following necessary documents ready in time:
- A copy of your valid passport
- An academic transcript, containing sufficient courses in Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Statistics and Mathematics.
- Proof of your English proficiency level of at least:
- B2 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- 90 Academic TOEFL
- 6.5 Academic IELTS
In addition, in the application form, we will ask for the following information:
- A proposed study curriculum (an indication of the courses you would like to follow at Erasmus School of Economics, see our course overview)
- Your motivation for studying at Erasmus School of Economics/ in Rotterdam/ in the Netherlands?
The application for the 2018-2019 Spring semester (block 3 – 4 or 5) will open in September. The link to the application form will be sent to all nominated students. The nomination deadline is 15 September 2018. The application deadline is 1 October 2018.