Your international future in designing, executing and measuring the effectiveness of marketing strategies starts here.
Why study this programme?
The marketing department of the Erasmus School of Economics is arguably the top marketing science group in Europe (by all measures). The department has trained more current and former top executives than any other marketing group in the Netherlands, because of the intellectual rigor and the practical experience you gain during the programme. This is where you start.
After graduation you have a broad set of options to start your career. Graduates find themselves working in a variety of industries and countries.
- Official CROHO name
- M Economics and Business
- Programme name
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15,600 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Everyone who studies in the academic year 2021-2022 will receive a €1,084 discount on the regular tuition fees mentioned above. This applies to both the statutory fee and the institutional fee (also for international students). Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information.