Overview of research reports
- Research report (in Dutch) on changes in well-being and behaviour of young people during Covid-19 pandemic (commissioned by RIVM). View de infographic (in Dutch) with the main findings.
- Communication framework for professonials to encourage self-testing in tertiary education.
- 10 guidelines for effective communication toward young people during the Covid-19 crisis on Bitescience.com.
- Research on when young people do and do not keep their distance on Bitescience.com.
- Science test (in Dutch) and presentation (in Dutch) for members of the parliament on the longterm strategy for Covid-19.
Overview of academic papers
- Communication and COVID-19 Physical Distancing Behavior Among Dutch Youth
- Behind the policy frontline in the Netherlands during the Corona crisis
- Moral Beauty during the COVID-19 Pandemic; Prosocial behavior among Adolescents and Young Adults, and the Inspiring Role of Media (preprint)
- Physical Distancing and Social Media Use in Emerging and Older Adults During COVID-19: Large Scale Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Survey Study (Preprint)