Is this study for you?
If you’re interested in how digital technologies might reshape how we work, organise, and govern, this new, multidisciplinary master track is the right fit for you.
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Study points (EC)
- Campus Woudestein
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 June
- Provides multiple perspectives and tools to study digital transformation technologies in the changing world of work.
- Is a new, multidisciplinary master that deals with technologies which have been at the forefront of the popular and academic imagination.
- Offers professional skill development to work in organisational contexts pervaded with technological innovations.
- Has dedicated professors from the fields of psychology, sociology, and public administration teaching classes together to offer different viewpoints.
- Organises field trips to organisations to get an understanding of current developments in the field.
Watch the study programme video
Want to learn more? Meet us here
Understanding of how digital technologies (re)shape organisational dynamics and how to intervene is key whether you will be a policy maker, a consultant, an HR advisor, a teacher and/or a researcher.