Master Forensic and Legal Psychology
This new master track focuses on psychological contributions to both forensic and legal contexts.
Why study this programme?
This programme will give you insight into why people misbehave and commit crimes, what the concept of criminal irresponsibility is, and how forensic patients need to be treated. Besides these typical forensic topics, the programme offers insight into legal psychological topics such as deception detection and legal decision making.
This master will prepare you for a job as psychologist in forensic mental health care and correctional settings, as policy advisor in the secretary of Justice, or as researcher in the area of crime
- Programme name
- Forensic and Legal Psychology
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.100 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)