AIMS AND SCOPE
The title of the conference is broad, and we welcome submissions from the full spectrum of internal auditing and corporate governance. The conference will provide a forum to present debate and discuss current issues impacting these areas.
The deadline for submission is 31st January 2016 for both abstracts and full papers, though preference will be given to full papers.
Abstracts and full papers for the main conference and the PhD colloquium should be submitted as either a Microsoft Word or a rich text file (.rtf), as an e-mail attachment addressed to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For PhD students:
Submitted papers should be classified according to the stage of development. These stages are:
- Exploratory papers that address the work that is likely to be carried out in the future. These should be based on a significant literature review, and are likely to come from students who are about to or have recently completed their first year.
- Development papers that are based on evidence and are at a stage where they may form a significant part of a thesis.
- Full papers that form a substantial part of a thesis that is near to completion.
Dr. Arno Nuijten, Erasmus School of Economics, Rotterdam, The Netherlands (Conference Chair)
Prof. Gerrit Sarens, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium (Colloquium Chair)
Prof. Giuseppe D'Onza, University of Pisa, Italy
THE CONFERENCE BOARD
- Prof. Georges M. Selim, Cass Business School, UK (Honorary President)
- Prof. Rob Melville, Cass Business School, UK
Prof. Marco Allegrini, University of Pisa, Italy
Prof. Gerrit Sarens, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
Dr. Andreas Koutoupis, The University of the Aegean, Greece
Prof. Paolo Roffia, University of Verona, Italy
Dr. Janicke L Rasmussen, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo, Norway
Dr. Arno Nuijten, Erasmus School of Accounting & Assurance, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Dr. Marika Arena, Politecnico di Milano, Milano, Italy