Cursus Crisis Communication
19 – 21 November
This three-day masterclass will cover all aspects of crisis communication for managers. You will learn specific tools to apply before, during, and after a crisis hits. And you will explore general frameworks that will help you conquer a crisis, and ideally, prevent crises from happening in the first place. Another topic is how to properly consider various constituencies to determine appropriate communication channel choices when sending a message to employees, consumers and the media during high-pressure crisis times.
You will learn through a combination of interactive lectures, real-life case discussions, video clips and interactive exercises.
In the programme, you will learn:
- specific tools to apply before, during, and after a crisis hits, as well as some general frameworks that will help to conquer a crisis situation, and ideally, prevent crises from happening in the first place
- how to anticipate potential risk areas ahead of time, and as a result, behave more proactively once a crisis does, in fact, strike
- how to properly consider your company’s various constituencies to determine appropriate communication channel choices when sending a message to employees, consumers, and the media at large during high-pressure crisis times.
Who should attend?
The masterclass is designed for experienced professionals in the field of: corporate communication, public affairs, general management and consultancy.
This executive-level masterclass offers professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
19 – 21 November
- Exclusief 21% BTW
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University | Corporate Communication Centre
- Media en communicatie
- Cursus | Masterclass | Workshop | Executive programma
This is a programme of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: https://www.rsm.nl/executive-education/open-programmes/programmes/corporate-communication/crisis-communication/overview/