Fulltime master students of partners within the EMPA network are welcome at Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) for a master exchange semester in the first semester (Sept – Dec/Jan) of the academic year.
If you are interested in a master exchange semester at ESSB, please contact the exchange coordinator at your home university, who can provide you with more information and who will first have to nominate you for an exchange semester at ESSB. When your nomination has been approved, you will receive information from us about the application process as well as the link to the application portal.
|Fall semester||1 May (nomination)|
15 May (application)
When your nomination for exchange at ESSB has been approved, you will receive information as well as a link to the application portal. Please make sure to have the following documents available:
- Copy of valid passport/European ID-card
- Official recent copy of your academic transcript of records (in English)
- Proof of English proficiency, comparable with at least:
- iBT-TOEFL score of 80 (min. 20 sub score);
- ITP TOEFL score 575 (min. B2 sub score);
- IELTS (academic) 6,5 (min. 6 sub score);
- CEFR B2-level; FCE/CAE/CPE;
- Waiver for students enrolled in a fulltime English-taught Master programme (please present a proof of enrolment or statement by your home university).
Moreover, you will have to prepare the following:
- A short motivation about why you would like to go on exchange to Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (to be filled in in the online application form)
- List of courses you would like to take during your exchange at ESSB (view list of available master courses).