- Bom, J., P. Bakx, F. Schut & E. van Doorslaer (2019), Health effects of caring for and about parents and spouses, Journal of the Economics of Ageing, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jeoa.2019.100196
- P. Alders, FT Schut (2018), The 2015 long-term care reform in the Netherlands: getting the financial incentives right?, Health Policy
- P. Alders, DJH Deeg, FT Schut (2018) Who will become my co-residents? The role of attractiveness of institutional care in the changing demand for long-term care institutions, Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archger.2018.11.014
- J. Bom, P Bakx, F Schut, E van Doorslaer (2018), The Impact of Informal Caregiving for Older Adults on the Health of Various Types of Caregivers, The Gerontologist, https://doi:10.1093/geront/gny137
- P.G.W. Alders & F.T. Schut (2018). Trends in ageing and ageing-in-place and the future market for institutional care: scenarios and policy implications. Health Economics, Policy and Law. doi: 10.1017/S1744133118000129
- P. Bakx, D. Chernichovsky, F. Paolucci, E. Schokkaert, M. Trottmann, J.Wasem, F.Schut (2015), Demand-side strategies to deal with moral hazard in public insurance for long-term care, Journal of Health Services Research & Policy 20(3): 170-176.
- P. Bakx, F. Schut, E.van Doorslaer (2015), Can universal access and competition in long-term care insurance be combined?, International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 15: 185-213.
- P. Bakx, C. de Meijer, F. Schut, E. van Doorslaer (2015), Going formal or informal: who cares? The influence of public long-term care insurance, Health Economics, 24: 631-643.