Students with a Dutch university diploma - Pre-master requirements
The application period for master and pre-master programmes for the academic year 2019-2020 will open as of 1 January 2019.
On this page students with a Dutch university diploma can find all the information about the admission and application requirements for the pre-master programmes at Erasmus School of Economics.
Relevant bachelor diploma
To be admissible for one of our pre-master programmes, students with a Dutch university diploma need to meet specific diploma requirements. Please consult our Dutch bachelor to ESE master matrices
Grade Point Average
Applicants whose previous Dutch education does not indicate direct admission to the Pre-master Economics and Business might be required to submit proof of a minimum GPA of 7.5 before the application deadline of 1 May 2019. Please consult our Dutch bachelor to ESE master admission matrices to see if you are required to submit a proof of your GPA.
Every student who wants to apply for a programme at the Erasmus School of Economics has to register in Studielink.
Click here for more information about how to register correctly in Studielink. Please make sure you have a registration in Studielink before continuing with the rest of the application procedure.
After a successful registration in Studielink you will receive an email to the EUR Admissions Portal where you can upload the following required documents:
- Copy of bachelor diploma (if obtained)
- Copy of bachelor grade list
- Copy of an additional transcript (e.g. exchange transcript)
- List of yet to be obtained courses (if applicable)
- Copy of passport or ID (only for non-Dutch students)
- Proof of sufficient mathematical background (Only applicable for applicants of the (pre-)Master Econometrics and Management Science)
- GPA statement (only if required according to our admission matrices for the master’s degree programme Economics and Business)
If the application was done successfully you will receive a copy of the submitted application in your personal mailbox. Later on in the application process, you may be asked to upload a certified copy of your diploma/graduation statement and your final grade list in the Certified Documents Portal. Click here for more information about certified documents.
- Applicants need to check the spam folder in their e-mail inbox to ensure they do not miss out on any important messages from the university. Mails that arrive in the spam folder should be marked as ‘trusted’ to avoid future communication problems
- Applicants who use a @qq.com email address are requested to use a different email address for their application and future communication with the university because of compatibility problems
Please have a look on the frequently asked questions page before getting in touch.
Applications for the pre-master programmes for the academic year 2018-2019 are closed. Applications for the pre-master programmes for the academic year 2019-2020 will open on 1 January 2019