Have you ever wondered what it’s like to study in the Netherlands? More specifically, have you considered the city of Rotterdam? Not sure which master or bachelor programme at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) suits you? Would you like more information on the admissions requirements or process? Not to worry, Erasmus University Rotterdam is attending several events around Spain, ready to help you make an informed decision about your future studies.
Why do Spanish students study at Erasmus University Rotterdam?
- Bachelor and master programmes completely in English – improve your English skills and no need to learn another language.
- Promising career prospects.
- Affordable annual EU tuition fee of €2,078.
- Top-100 ranked university – Times Higher Education.
- Located in Rotterdam, famous for its huge port, international population, many multinational companies and constantly changing skyline of experimental architecture.
I was sure I wanted to study abroad for at least a year for better career prospects. Choosing a master was a calculated decision, I compared the different courses and found what I desired in the Netherlands.
After doing some research, I found Erasmus to be one of the top public universities in Europe, with really good bachelors and masters. After I came to visit, I felt in love with the city and the campus atmosphere; there are a lot of international students, and Rotterdam is a very dynamic city!