Bachelor courses in Health Economics
We offer seven courses at the bachelor level:
- Economics of the Welfare State
- Research Project
- Impact Evaluation of Business Strategy and Public Policy
- Introduction to Health Economics
- Methods and Techniques
- Methoden en Technieken
Master courses in Health Economics
We offer three courses at the master level:
- Quantitative Methods for Applied Economics
- Research Topics in Health Economics
- Health Economics (at Tinbergen Institute)
Master in Health Economics
The Erasmus School of Economics also offers a Master in Health Economics, in which people from the HE group teach. More information about the mission, the audience, and the curriculum can be found here.
For more information on studying health economics at Erasmus School of Economics, please send an email to email@example.com.