On this website you can find the application procedure. In order to successfully apply to one of our pre-master programmes please make sure you read the admission requirements carefully prior to your application.
Every student who wants to apply for a programme at the Erasmus School of Economics has to register in Studielink.
Click here for more information about how to register correctly in Studielink. Please make sure you have a registration in Studielink before continuing with the rest of the application procedure.
After a successful registration in Studielink you will receive an email to the EUR Admissions Portal where you can upload the following required documents:
- Copy of bachelor diploma (if obtained)
- Copy of bachelor grade list
- Copy of an additional transcript (e.g. exchange transcript)
- List of yet to be obtained courses (if applicable)
- Copy of passport or ID (only for non-Dutch students)
- Proof of sufficient mathematical background (Only applicable for applicants of the (pre-)Master Econometrics and Management Science)
- GPA statement (only if required according to our admission matrices for the master’s degree programme Economics and Business)
Click here for a more detailed explanation of these documents.
If the application was done successfully you will receive a copy of the submitted application in your personal mailbox. Later on in the application process, you may be asked to upload a certified copy of your diploma/graduation statement and your final grade list in the Certified Documents Portal. Click here for more information about certified documents.
The Examination Board reviews each individual application and determines whether the level and content of the bachelor degree are equivalent to that of our bachelor’s degree Economics and Business Economics and whether all admission and application criteria as described on this website are met.
Within 6 weeks of submitting a complete application you will receive the outcome via email.
- Applicants need to check the spam folder in their e-mail inbox to ensure they do not miss out on any important messages from the university. Mails that arrive in the spam folder should be marked as ‘trusted’ to avoid future communication problems
- Applicants who use a @qq.com email address are requested to use a different email address for their application and future communication with the university because of compatibility problems
- Please note: Students holding a Dutch residence permit with study purpose, are allowed a maximum term of one academic year to complete the pre-master programme, according to the legislation of the Dutch Immigration Services (IND).
Please have a look on the frequently asked questions page before getting in touch.
Deadline for application
The deadline for students to complete their application for the academic year 2023/2024 is 1 May 2023 (this means that the final day to complete the application procedure is 30 April 2023).
Please note: Make sure you have read our requirements website before continuing with your application.
Applications for the master and pre-master programmes for the academic year 2023-2024 are closed. Applications for the academic year 2024-2025 will open on 8 january 2024