We offer eight master specialisations in Psychology at Erasmus University Rotterdam:
- Brain and Cognition > How is the brain involved in emotions, language, memory, thoughts and actions?
- Clinical Psychology > This specialisation focuses on adult psychopathology. There are two tracks: ’Research training' and ‘Clinical training’.
- Digitalisation in Work and Society > If you’re interested in how digital technologies might reshape how we work, organise, and govern, this multidisciplinary master programme is the right fit for you.
- Forensic and Legal Psychology > This specialisation focuses on psychological contributions to both forensic and legal contexts.
- Health Psychology & Digital Interventions > This new master programme is aimed at forming science-informed practitioners in digital behaviour change.
- Educational Psychology: Learning and Performance > How do people learn and perform and how can education both for students and professionals be optimised?
- Psychology of the Digital Media (online master) > This master specialisation focuses on the role of the digital media in human thought and behaviour. Students will learn methods such as experience sampling, text mining, and multimedia design methods.
- Work and Organisational Psychology > How do you select people for jobs and how do employees function optimally?