Current facets (Pre-Master)
Bachelor Management of International Social Challenges
Are you interested in solving social problems that transcend national borders? Learn more about the Bachelor’s programme Management of International Social Challenges at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Why study this programme?
You choose the Bachelor’s programme Management of International Social Challenges at Erasmus University Rotterdam because of:
- Our excellence in education and research. The department of Public Administration at Erasmus University is ranked number 1 in the ShanghaiRanking's 2017;
- the wide range of subjects we address in the programme;
- the combination of plenary sessions and intensive, small group sessions (e.g. Problem-Based Learning), which enables you to study more efficiently.
This programme provides you with an excellent basis to pursue a career in local, national or international organisations in the public sector which deal with international social challenges.
- Official CROHO name
- Public Administration Science
- Programme name
- Management of International Social Challenges
- Instruction language
- 3 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.078 (Statutory fee)
- €6.600 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €6.600 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)