Opportunities after graduating
This programme provides you with an excellent basis to pursue a career in local, national or international organisations in the public sector that deal with international social challenges. After graduating from the Management of International Social Challenges bachelor programme you will:
- have acquired theoretical knowledge about the management of international social challenges;
- be able to examine and analyse international social challenges and strategies in order to manage them;
- be able to design and conduct research in accordance with academic standards;
- be able to pursue a master degree in a related field; Erasmus University Rotterdam offers several master programmes in Public Administration and Sociology;
- receive a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Administration.
A master degree in one of these fields, combined with the Public Administration degree that you obtained after finishing the MISOC programme, provides you with the necessary skills and knowledge for your career. You can become a policy advisor, consultant, civil servant, researcher or analyst in national and international public and private organisations such as the United Nations, European Parliament, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, universities, consultancy firms or NGOs.