Online Smartphone Photography
- Start date
Wednesday, 2 Dec 2020, 19:30
- End date
Wednesday, 2 Dec 2020, 21:00
- Online via Zoom
- Spoken Language
- Ticket information
€ 5,00 (EUR-students and employees only)
A short online course (2x) for EUR-students and employees to take better photos with your smartphone.
You want to take better pictures with your smartphone and use all the possibilities? Then follow this course and make a real perfect picture instead of a quick snapshot. By looking differently, daring more, knowing more and practicing together!
Holiday series, a quick selfie, beautiful moments with your friends or beautiful Rotterdam: fast and practical, you don't have to miss a moment with the (smartphone) camera you always have at hand!
The smartphone and its possibilities. We start with a few basic techniques, look at a few apps and discuss techniques and of course try a lot!
- Photography tips and tricks with your smartphone.
- Composition, exposure.
- Use of different apps (such as Instagram, Snap Seed, Flickr, etc…)
- Get an assignment with portrait, architecture or nature photography.
- Put the photos on a Flickr photo site
- Discuss the photos posted on Flickr.
- We look at composition, exposure and expressiveness of the pictures.
- Instructions on how to use filters and depth of field.
- Color corrections.
- Second photo assignment: Street photography: we make a black and white series in Rotterdam.
- We publish on Flickr and comment on each other's photos online.
Teacher: Quinten Smith, Beeldfabriek010
Quinten Smith teaches digital photography and image editing at Beeldfabriek010 and De Cultuurschool. He also makes animation films and of course photos, especially nature, street photography and studio photography is his passion. Some of his photos are on the webpage www.beeldfabriek.blogspot.nl