Masteropleiding Place, Culture and Tourism
Understanding society in an era of mobility and globalization requires a thorough knowledge of the complex interplay between place, culture and tourism.
Waarom deze opleiding?
- Contrary to other tourism masters, this programme is truly interdisciplinary. You will study the relation between place, culture and tourism from various angles, including sociology, cultural economics, media studies and cultural studies.
- Your broad theoretical knowledge of the field will make you an interesting candidate for many employers, as you can approach challenges in today's tourist industry from different perspectives.
As a graduate of this programme, you will be an in-demand professional with a sensitivity to the interplay between culture, economics, media, society and tourism.
- Officiële CROHO naam
- Arts and Culture Studies
- Programme name
- Place, Culture and Tourism
- 1 jaar
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Wettelijk tarief)
- €10.900 (Instellingstarief: EER-studenten)
- €10.900 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER/EU-studenten)