Application Exchange programme
Applying for exchange consists of two steps:
- Application to ESE’s Exchange programme
- After selection: Application to Partner university you were nominated to
1. Application procedure to Eramus School of Economics Exchange programme
Are you excited to go on exchange? Do you meet the eligibility requirements? Have you made a well-considered decision on which destinations attract you? Then you can apply for the exchange programme by submitting your online application.
What we ask you to do:
- Fill out the application form.
- List three destinations of your choice. The chances of selection for either one of the listed universities are equal.
- In your application, write down your motivation for each of the three destinations. In your motivation, please clearly state why you are motivated to study at this particular university and which courses you would like to take during your exchange.
- Submit your application before the deadline.
2. Application procedure to the partner university
After you have been selected and nominated, you work on your application to the partner university. Please read more about this process on the page called selection and nomination.