Application Exchange programme
Applying for exchange consists of two steps:
- Application to the Eramus School of Economics Exchange programme
- After selection: Application to Partner university you were nominated to
Application procedure to the Eramus School of Economics Exchange programme
You can now apply for exchange Spring 2019 through submitting your online application below.
The following places are available:
Belgium, KU Leuven
China, Central University of Finance and Economics
France, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
Germany, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
Turkey, Middle East Technical University, Ankara
What we ask you to do:
- Fill out the application form.
- List up to three destinations of your choice.
- In your application, write down your motivation for each of the destinations.
- In your motivation, please clearly state why you are motivated to study at this particular university and which courses you would like to take during your exchange.
- Submit your application before the deadline (15 September 2019).
Application procedure to the partner university
After you have been selected and nominated, you work on your application to the partner university. Please read more about this process on the page called selection and nomination.