Terms and conditions
- Registration is considered final when TOP receives a completely filled in and signed registration form, and participation is confirmed per email.
- Registration is considered final when the participant has provided a valid budget number.
- By signing the registration form participant agrees with the cancellation policy as described below.
- By registering the participant has agreed to a payment obligation.
- The costs for participation will be charged to the budget number provided by the participant.
Cancellation by the participant
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing, via email to email@example.com
- It is possible to postpone your participation to the next training up to 1 month before the start of a training. TOP cannot guarantee that the training will actually take place at a later time.
- In case of cancellation between 28 and 7 days before the start of a training, 50% of the participation fee will be charged.
- In case of cancellation within 7 days before the start of a training, we are obliged to charge the full participation fee.
- If the participant does not attend the training course he/she signed up for and has not cancelled, the total amount will be charged.
- If you cannot attend, it is possible to pass your registration to a colleague. Please consult TOP no later than 48 hours before the start of the training to discuss the possibilities.
Cancellation by TOP
- In case the circumstances demand this or the number of registrations for a training is insufficient, TOP can cancel the training or postpone it to a later date. Participants will be informed about this no later than 1 week before the start of the training.
- When a training is postponed to a later date and the participant is unable to participate on the new dates, the participant can cancel free of charge.
- In the event of cancellation by TOP the participation fee will of course not be charged.