This programme runs three times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€3,500 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Do you feel your department is falling behind in collecting, analysing, and using data? Are you struggling with creating new value streams by utilising customer-generated insights? If you need new tools to analyse data and methods to turn newly-generated insights into strategies that optimise performance, then this programme Digital Analytics and Customer Insights is right for you.
After this RSM Executive Education programme, you will be able to:
- speak about big data with confidence and understand its uses
- identify and experiment with value-adding opportunities in your organisation
- critically assess analytical methods and manage data analytics processes
- solve business problems by using big data using predictive and prescriptive modelling
- explore new opportunities by developing customer-centric insights through design thinking
- connect and empathise with your customers, and know their unmet needs and desires by generating insights.
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/DA