What kind of messages are best at cutting through the clutter in today's busy and 24-7 communication environment? Which messages are better remembered? Which principles of persuasive communication are most effective online, or within leadership and group settings in organisations?
This three-day masterclass will give you the answers to these questions as you learn practical skills for A/B testing, neuromarketing and message design that you can immediately put into use in your own organisation. You will learn from practical exercises, industry examples and business cases, class discussions and online materials.
In this three-day programme, you will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of persuasion theory from the fields of psychology, digital marketing and linguistics, based on research
- Become familiar with persuasive language and body language
- Acquire practical skills for important persuasion techniques such as framing, priming and rhetoric, and when to use them for best effect in a range of situations ranging from CEO speeches to online marketing platforms
- Learn how to design messages using neuromarketing and A/B testing techniques, and roll them out as part of a multi-channel strategy
- Learn how persuasive techniques are used by leaders, and how smart leaders have developed their communications skills.
Who should attend?
The masterclass is designed for experienced professionals in the fields of corporate communication, public affairs, general management and consultancy.
This executive-level masterclass offers professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
This is a programme of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, contact programme manager Susanna Marco: RSM.NL/PC