Cursus Digital Analytics
Learn about data management methods, tools and strategies to optimise performance and business intelligence.
After this RSM Executive Education programme, you will be able to:
- recognise current trends and developments in big data
- critically evaluate data collection methods
- manage data analytics processes based on an understanding of predictive and prescriptive modelling as well as big data engineering tools
- identify and experiment with value-adding data opportunities in your organisation
- formulate and implement a data-driven strategy.
Who should attend?
This programme is for managers with data-driven and digital analytics responsibilities from any department, discipline or industry:
- middle managers responsible for data-driven projects seeking to ‘speak the language’ of their data scientists and engineers
- senior managers aiming to gain the skills needed to use data strategically to influence business decisions and generate value, for example in the organisation’s online marketing activities
- managers in early-adopter departments looking for the latest scientific knowledge and practices in data analytics as well as implementation insights for creating new value streams.
- Exclusief 21% BTW
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Masterclass | Training | Incompany | Executive programma